A delightful stone built four bedroom detached home with south-facing garden and off-road parking.
Dating from 1849, this handsome stone built detached family home was extended and updated by the current owners in the mid-1990s. The beautifully presented accommodation benefits
from gas central heating and double/secondary glazing to most windows. A welcoming, spacious entrance hall leads off to the two main reception rooms and the kitchen/breakfast room which
overlooks the South-facing garden. On the first floor there are two large bedrooms as well as a family bathroom and shower room. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms. Complementing the accommodation is an attractive South-facing rear garden with staircase leading to gated parking off Foundry Road.
Location | View Local Schools