Grade II* listed 7 bedroom family home in the centre of the village with a range of outbuildings & paddock, in all approx 9.7 acres
Dating from 1630-40, this magnificent Grade II* listed farmhouse is built from ashlar stone under a Collyweston slate roof and has distinctive Ogee shaped stone gables. It is located in the heart
of the village set back from the High Street and is surrounded by landscaped grounds of approximately 1.27 acres. The classically
proportioned accommodation radiates off a large reception hall from which a feature oak staircase leads up to the first floor. Period features abound, including stone mullion windows, open fireplaces and exposed stonework. In addition to the main house there is an extensive range of outbuildings including the original stables, open fronted cart sheds, large detached barn, former Malt House, a garage, stores and two modern farm buildings.
Beyond the mature gardens there are paddocks; in all the grounds extend to approximately 9.7 acres.
Location | View Local Schools