An exceptional stone built 5 bedroom family home set in grounds of 1.45 acres with a range of outbuildings and a field of about 2.3 acres.
- Stone built detached family home
- Built in 2000
- 4 Receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room & garden room
- Principal bedroom with en suite & dressing room
- 2 Further en suite bedrooms
- Bedroom and 'Jack n Jill' bathroom
- Various outbuildings
- Large refurbished barn
- Landscaped gardens designed by Bunny Guiness
Guide Price - £1,650,000
Fulbrook Farm is a handsome stone built family home designed and built for the current owners in 2000. Set back from Church Street, in the heart of the village, the property has commanding south-facing views over beautiful landscaped gardens (designed by Bunny Guiness) and open countryside beyond. The beautifully presented
bright and airy accommodtion has oil-fired central heating and double glazing. Worthly of particular note is the magnificent garden room that has automated ceiling blinds and vents and under floor heating.
Location | View Local Schools