An attached, substantial Grade II listed stone farmhouse, with elegant accommodation set over three floors & seperate garden areas
- Grade II listed stone farmhouse
- Open fire places & exposed stone work
- Accommodation set over three floors
- 2 Receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, snug
- 2 Ensuite bedrooms
- 4 Further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Enclosed garden & additional garden
- Double garage, carport & store.
Guide Price - £650,000
This home is part of a Grade II listed former farmhouse built in coarse Limestone under a slate roof. The elegant accommodation is set over three floors and was fully modernised in 1999. It also has exposed stonework, natural timbers and fitted log burners, which give the property unique charm and character. There are two garden areas, the first leads off the utility and a short walk away behind the double garage is the larger enclosed private garden.
Location | View Local Schools