A charming, stone 5 bedroom thatched cottage brimming with a wealth of character in a small picturesque village close to the market town of Oundle.
- Charming Grade II listed cottage
- Attractively presented accommodation
- Open fireplaces, timber floors & exposed stone work
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Family room & sitting room
- One staircase leads to 2 bedrooms & family bathroom
- Another staircase leads to 3 bedrooms & shower room
Guide Price - £599,000
Set in the heart of the attractive village of Tansor, Thatch End Cottage is a charming Grade II listed stone cottage in part thatch, Collyweston slate and tile. The attractively presented accommodation brims with period features including exposed
beams, open fireplaces (including Inglenook), timber floors and exposed stone work. As the property was formerly two cottages, there are two staircases leading to the first floor accommodation,
which could be ideal for an extended family.
Location | View Local Schools