A delightful Grade II listed five bedroom family home with a wealth of charm and character, in the centre of the village.
- Grade II listed village home
- Dating from late 17th Century
- Exposed beams & fireplaces
- 4 Receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom room
- 5 Bedrooms & shower room
- Second floor play room/5th bedroom, study, store
- Outside workshop/store
- Off-road parking, enclosed rear garden
Guide Price - £550,000
Boscobel is a most charming Grade II listed village home believed to date from the late 17th century but with substantial alterations and
improvements in the 20th century. The house is built from stone under a Collyweston slate roof and has accommodation set over two floors with useful attic rooms and a dry cellar. The comfortable accommodation has a wealth of charm and character and benefits from gas-fired radiator central heating. The versatile accommodation offers potential for the rear wing to be used as a separate annex.
Location | View Local Schools