An impressive detached 5 bedroom family home offering versatile accommodation including a games room and covered swimming pool. No onward chain.
- Individual detached family home
- Built in the 1960s
- Kitchen/breakfast room open to family room
- 3 Receptions & study
- 2 Ground floor en suite bedrooms
- Further bedroom & family bathroom
- 2 First floor bedrooms & shower room
- Covered outdoor pool with pool house
- Double garage
- In all a plot of just over 0.4 acres
Guide Price - £650,000
Copper Beech is an impressive individual detached family home that offers extensive well-presented versatile accommodation set over two floors. Features worthy of particular note include an
impressive kitchen breakfast room that opens onto a family room on one side and orangery on the other. The well-presented accommodation benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing. The property sits on a good size plot of just over 0.4 of an acre. There is ample parking for a large number of vehicles to the front of the property and a double garage. There is a good sized entertaining/games room with adjacent heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
Location | View Local Schools